School of Abraham would like to express appreciation to the Intercollegiate Studies Institute for their sponsorship of our booth at the Washington Homeschool Convention.
- ISI Books: Perennial Ideas Shaping Our Age
- Intercollegiate Studies Institute (ISI)
- Guides to the Major Disciplines:
- A Student’s Guide to Classics, by Bruce Thornton
- A Student’s Guide to Philosophy, by Ralph M. McInerny
- A Student’s Guide to Literature, by R.V. Young
- A Student’s Guide to Liberal Learning, by James V. Schall, S.J.
- A Student’s Guide to the Study of History, by John Lukacs
- A Student’s Guide to the Core Curriculum, by Mark C. Henrie
- A Student’s Guide to U.S. History, by Wilfred M. McClay
- A Student’s Guide to Economics, by Paul Heyne
- A Student’s Guide to Political Philosophy, by Harvey C. Mansfield
- A Student’s Guide to Psychology, by Daniel Robinson
The Intercollegiate Studies Institute (ISI) is your one-stop resource for graduate fellowships, liberal arts study guides, scholarly journals, materials on Western Civilization and free markets, and conservative speakers.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in these messages is distributed under fair use without profit or payment for non-profit research and educational purposes only. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
Quotes and images not my own remain in the
copyright of the originator or else in the public domain.
J.O.D.’s Old Fashioned Clip Art
The Graphics Gallery
Timberlake Family Association
Art for the Web
Backgrounds by Marie
Art for the Web
Home Sweet Homepage
Greg Olsen Gallery
In His Image
Jim Radford’s LDS Art Gallery
The Stock Solution